living and learning together

Another excellent Edublogs.org weblog

living and learning together

A new approach

January 6, 2010 · 1 Comment · Uncategorized

having returned to school after another holiday reading other peoples blogs and wondering where they find the time and find the brilliant ideas to b log about. There ae two blogs that i regularly read that really stand out for me, both Langwitches blog and ilearntechnology. These are both outstanding blogs each nominated for awards with edublogs. What is it about them that makes them so good? why do i want to read them?

The answer is that i learn new things from them, they motivate and inspire me. that is what i want to do for others with my blog, at present it is a meandering of thoughts and self expression, there is no value to others who read it.

I want there to be a reason for people to read my blog, i want to help others,there has to be some value to myself and others to justify the time spent on it rather than doing the other tasks i have to complete as a teacher.

I have just been given a great opportunity to develop my blog , by working in an alliance with others who blog. I hope this will take me on a journey of discovery.

One Comment

• ktenkely

First: so glad to have you join the alliance!
    Second: Thank you for the compliment, I am honored to be one of the blogs that you are learning from. I have learned a lot through the blogging process myself.
    Third: I look forward to this new journey of learning with you!