living and learning together

Another excellent Edublogs.org weblog

living and learning together

An Amazing resource

January 30, 2010 · 8 Comments · Uncategorized

A few years ago my teaching was transformed by the introduction of a smartboard into my Classroom. At first mastering some of the options available to me when using it took time and a bit of effort. Slowly but surely i began to master the simple options and began to challenge myself as to what else I could do.
About 6 months a go I discovered @jameshollis on twitter, and followed a link to www.teacherslovesmartboards.com .

I discovered that James was Smartboard genius and the site itself was just an amazing resource for teachers who use Smart notebook in their class rooms.
James constantly suggests fantastic links to site that lend themselves to use on the Smartboard. My kids love the interactivity and their learning has really picked up a pace since I began using the various resources.

As well as sharing great links James is always willing to help if you have a problem. His podcast is always worth a listen to to gain information,tips and hints.
I recently signed up for online training which he also runs at
www. teacheronlinetraining.com ,for a small fee per month you can gain access to a wide variety of courses to enhance your teaching, and create smart noteboard resources for yourself. I have just completed my first class following some simple, easy to follow, video clips on how to install and play flash video on the smartboard.

I cannot express how fantastic this site is, for all teachers with smartboards, go check it out yourself.

A fantastic resource for teachers with smartnotebook

8 Comments