living and learning together

Another excellent Edublogs.org weblog

living and learning together

The wow factor

February 6, 2010 · 5 Comments · Uncategorized

amazing clipart

amazing clipart

http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm  

I am just putting together a charity Quiz for Haiti at School and remambered Phillip Martin clipart. Phillip produces all his own clipart and all has his own definite style inprinted upon them. From farmyard animals To kids in the classroom to famous people in history Phillip does them all.

Use them to enhance your whiteboard presentations or produce posters they just give that bit of style or individuality to your work. I just love the sheeps bottom!

Phillip has a wide range of catergories for you to lok at and choose from.So take a look for yourself.

5 Comments

• Tamra Lanning

Great resource! I hadn’t seen this before. Thanks for sharing!

• ktenkely

I love Philip Martin’s clip art! Philip is great, I emailed him with a question about using his clipart on a website and he got back with me quickly. So amazing that this collection is FREE to use!

• Susan the book chook

I use his clip art too. I love the bright colours and the subject matter. It is so hard to find attractive clip art with an educational theme.

• thenerdyteacher

In high school, so many kids think they can just grab pictures from anywhere and it’s ok. “If it’s on the internet, it’s free.” is a bad mentality for kids to have. This is a cool site I can point kids to for their projects. Thanks for the share.

- @TheNerdyTeacher

• Melissa

I also really like Phillip Martin’s clipart. I really like how the images like “art”. Thanks for reminding me of his work. I just thought of a couple of places I could use some of his work!